Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays -- The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading. To participate, all you have to do is the following:

  • Grab your current/upcoming read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2-3 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!  


She was so swelling with grievance that she condescended to pour it out to us:  "It wasn't me who thought of asking her! She rang up herself, said she'd something on her mind and could she come here, it being her day off."

~page 90, The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie

This is a re-read for me, for the Vintage Mystery Challenge.  It definitely feels like an old friend.  I'm not yet to the point where Miss Marple shows up and I'm looking forward to that.

    2 comments:

    1. I haven't ever read Agatha Christie!!
      Here's my TT:
      http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays_24.html

      ReplyDelete
    2. Got you updated! You're almost there--won't be long and you'll be picking out your prize.

      ReplyDelete

    Comments are a good way to brighten my day! Feel free to leave your name along with your thoughts.